You can download/print this along with other ‘Important Information For White Belts’ in Microsoft Word Format, here.
The information below will help you be informed about testing at all Tri-State ATA Martial Art Schools:
- Each testing cycle is form 8 weeks to 10 weeks long depending on the events during the cycle.
- Know what Stripes on your Belt Stand For
- First Stripe is for your basics and kicks.
- Second Stripe is for knowing your forms.
- Third stripe is for knowing your one steps / board breaks
- Mock Testing/Tournaments
- These are held to help your students understand how testings/tournaments work.
- Tournaments /Testings fees
- Each Tournament/Testing have a fee please see the front counter for details